Deactivated Nutritional Savoury Flakes, Red Miso* (26 %) (Soybeans*, Rice*, Salt, Aspergillus oryzae*), Tapioca Starch*, Vegetables (10 %) (Pumpkin*, Kale*, Spinach*, Sweet Potato, Carrot*, Broccoli), Pink Himalayan Salt, Turmeric*, Aquamin Marine Minerals* (Arctic Sea Algae*), Brown Rice Protein*, Tasmanian Kelp, Parsley, Chives, Black Pepper. Web. Web. The majority of products on the market are grown in laboratories on something like brown rice, for example, which results in the end product being only 50 to 30% mushroom (the other 50 to 70% is actually the brown rice) with fewer bioactive compounds than had the mushroom been grown in its natural environment. Who should avoid energy drinks? Pregnant and nursing women, children and teenagers should avoid energy drinks altogether. Summary: Occasionally drinking one energy drink is unlikely to cause problems. To reduce potential harm, limit your consumption to 16 ounces (473 ml) daily and avoid all other caffeinated beverages.